Want to remove processed foods from your daily diet?
Start small and once you start to get the hang of it, you’ll add more and more things to your “clean eating” list.
Here are a few things that I changed:
1. Butter, not margarine
2. Plain yogurt and add my own fruit/syrup. Not flavored (especially not “low-fat” yogurt)
3. Bricks of cheese and shred/crumble myself (pre-shredded cheese have additives to make it not clump together)
4. Buy nothing with the words “low-fat” or “fat free” or “lite” on the package.
5. Whole wheat pasta instead of regular
6. Make my own salad dressing, not store bought
7. Use nuts instead of croutons on salads
8. Pop my own popcorn, no microwave popcorn.
9. Olive or coconut oil, not veggie oil
10. No mix drinks. If I drink alcohol it’s a glass of wine or a good micro brew